Thursday 8 September 2016

MEHTAL HEALTH GROUP I HELPED RUN. 2000 to 2006

Before I go into the next story of Mawanda and myself,  I helped to run a mental health group from 2000 to 2006 and it was nice to meet people who had mental health issues and yet they all abandoned me when I went to Uganda with other friends also. Very sad. But from the mental health group I began to have a stalker and this young man kept arriving at my door and sending me mail. I got very scared and had to have the police involved and my phone number changed and a restraining order. He did it again when Mawanda arrived 8th April 2008. So he got involved and thankfully he has not been in touch sinse. I helped this young man out and he got obsessed with me. So I learnt a lesson and wont do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment